I gotta get you outta my system

 Man Fuck Sex!!!

Sex is easy to come by. Connection. Intimacy. That is what i craved. When I couldn't get what I wanted I tried to enjoy what you offered cuz I wanted YOU like I wanted nothing else in the world. I just wanted to sit in your lap and cuddle forever.


I wanted to believe I was safe in having feelings for you. Now I feel like I dodged a bullet. 

I do my best to not think of good times cuz then memories of bad times come flooding in and I'm overwhelmed in confusion. 


Thinking of you is never just one emotion its a gambit( chess move) and I hate it and I want to hate you.

So what if I love you? That does not mean I want you. Twin flame sure, but burn that contract. 

I don't want you to heal me with your toxic love. You can't teach me what you don't know. I gave you my heart and you had no idea what to do with it.

My root chakra was blocked. 


My friends all would disown me if I went back to you and I wouldn't blame them you bring sickness and lack everytime you come around. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn