I need you like I need my next fix

XXX~ Hot Gyal

Nikki Minaj~ Anaconda

There's no growth without you. When you was with me I felt like I could do anything. I could soar because you gave me wings, but like Icarus I took that gift and got cocky and flew too close to the sun of my own ego.


You just always seemed to know the right way to go. Everyone can see how special you are.

Will you take another risk with me and let me have you again? You get me in a way no one else does. I want you now and no-one else can touch you again. Without your love I'll drown. I know your not using your intuition about us and that makes me happy. As long as you don't see my hidden motives and bad intentions I can keep you. If you get back in alignment I'm in trouble, but regardless I have to try. You're mine did you forget?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn