Aquarius

 Mo3 & Kevin Gates~Broken Love (featuring Drake)

Message from your person :

I want to love you the right way. Mark you my way. No matter what you say I plan on staying. I will do my best to be everything you need. I can't stand against my feelings for you. I could have tried harder before, but I was emotionally lazy. I have 21 questions for you and I hope you answer honestly. I promise I have your back. How many ways can I show you I need you to have my back? 

  Tarot message:

You and you your person are mirroring each other... Tempers on hair trigger, dwelling on sad memories...


If this relationship started off amazing then became disappointing; impatience grew because things aren't happening exactly the way you wanted.

 It's a good thing more time was needed. Stop trying to fit in with the masses your love story is like noone elses'. Are you willing to sacrifice who you are to fit in or are you willing to see who really is down for you.

You might be getting played to the left if its a person like your channeled message said and they want to fix what went down that makes you feel -un- . 


You might be in reflection about what has recently affected you. Learn all the lessons you needed and then come out and show the world what you learned. 

In Spite of the foul life your person has lead they see a better one can occur with you. They hurt, but see healing is possible with you. They know you are hurt too and that they are the cause of this hurt. They want to fix it. Together you can overcome anything but you both have to be aligned and vibrating higher than you usually are together. Right now your person can be partying to drown the pain of missing you. They also are worried about what you are telling folks about how they hurt you. You'll need a conversation to either heal or to seperate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn