Leo

 This message is from the Leo to their person or friend who they are in little to no contact with...

You always come to my rescue. let me save you this time. I might really mess it up but I want to try. You make me feel defensive because I'm unsure. I wan to be confident fo you not just around you. Give me a chance. If you need to talk to you friends or your spirit people do it but you need to trust your intuition.


 

I just want to look into your eyes they seem to hold every answer and dream I've ever needed or thought of.

You still have some growth to do, but its worth it. The beautiful person you are blossoming into is undescribable, but undeniably you. You bring so much joy to me and your kisses just caress me . I feel love in everyone of your kisses. How could I not though? This love is so powerful. Did I tell you I miss you? In every moment of my day I go to share it with you then stop. 

I'm growing please be patient. I have to admit I want to ask you on a date so you will you dress up and then I get you to stay home so I can mess up your clothes. I want to show you how in love I am. 
I know physically I won't stop but emotionally I might need some pointers.



I just want you so bad. In my head I just have to see you in person and all will be ok.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn