Sagittarius

 Erykah Badu~ Next Lifetime

"Your energy feels so damn good to me. It picks me up, don't want to come down. You got me spinning all around."

 You are in your emotions crying alot. Spirit wants you to speak aloud your hurts you need to hear the pain in your own voice so you can finally heal. You are trying to deny the new you who is trying to court you and your like um no not now I like who I am, I'll change later, but the new you is saying you don't smile inside you are actually numb. If you could you would break up with yourself just to get away from the negativity in your soul.


 

The burdens of life don't capture your attention like they used to its the ones you volunteered to take on. The feel like the weight of the world bending you over, but your working on it though it hurts your heart you see a better world and you are finally choosing it for yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn