I give all my love to you

Ghetto Love~ Da Brat

Commodores~ Zoom 

Harry Styles~ Adore` You

Sara Bareilles~ Love Song 

Emma Sameth & Wolfe ft Jeremy Z.~ Spin with You

Katie T & Justice~ Daughter of the Sun

From your person:

I didn't do right by you because I saw me inside of you and I didn't like what I saw. I saw that the person in you my mirror looked so much better, healthier, stronger than me and I knew I couldn't face that everyday so I ran.



I need to see you.




I feel like I am dying cuz I haven't seen you in so long. I want to tell you I love you and ask you to be mine forever. I don't understand why you don't believe your mines. When I kiss you next time I see you... you won't doubt me. Let me get a few more things in order and you won't have to cry anymore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn