Leo, Sagittarius

 Mya~ If you died I wouldn't Cry 

Jennifer Lopez~ I'm Real

Drake~ Laugh Now, Cry Later 

Warren G.~ Roulette 

Summer Walker~ Easy



Well,

You sure want to show someone whose boss.


You want to mark them.



You have been talking to your friends or family about this person. You want to talk to them everyday. You think they are so Spiritual. You aren't unsure anymore you want them.

You see where they are in life and you want to save them not because they need you, but because they deserve to no longer have the burdens on their shoulders. You have figured out that you weren't honest enough and want to do better.

They might be what you want, but sometimes you want a break to miss them. You want to to tell them you see the miracle they are to you. 

Some of you have a sexual secret you are sacred to share with this person. I feel like it won't matter to them in the grand scheme of things and if you had been honest with them in the first place you might have avoided some of your sexual indiscretions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn