Masculine energy( definitely not divine)

 First of all, I want everyone to know your mine. If you will call me I will tell you that everyday I  remind myself how much you use to love me and that keeps me going now because my days are not bright anymore.. I think about everything babe. I don't just think about you. I dream of you.


I didn't do right by you, but you made me weak and I didn't know what else to do so I ran away. I see you and I want to show you the real love you deserve.  You make me weak and I didn't know what else to do so I ran. I see you and I want to show the real love you need. 

I want to start a new cycle. I want to know everything about you. Every layer and while I am getting to know you do I get to know again physically too? You know me like you can read my mind. You are so confidant. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn