Sagittarius, Capricorn, Cancer

Jeremih~ Birthday Sex

Keyshia Cole~ Incapable


Have faith cuz your mine. You want to express to your person. You're tired of distant communication, you want to see them. They don't know, but your getting your priorities straight. You don't want them to know that you wanted to show them how much you loved them. 


Your spirit is screaming just hold me down and I'll hold you down. If you got a phone call from them you would tell them your working on aligning.


Then you would tell them that you see they are noble, pure and they create passion within you and all that inspires you to be a better person. You want to show them you won't take their love for granted by the storm and all alone. 

I am sorry, but now is the time to be alone. You have a few more things to heal so that when you come back to union. You will be able to focus on what you are called to do together. Take this opportunity of aloneness to meditate, pray, walk, dance, sing, write, etc. Anything to ground and decompress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn