To Singles

 Miley Cyrus~ Midnight Sky



A masculine is saying to their feminine:

 I'm able to care for you the way I want to now.


I think about you every night trying to figure out how to tell you. I just want to hold you, but I'm scared you haven't let go of the past. I want to marry you, but if you can't forgive me then I got to go.



 This merry go round of feelings is outta control as it is I have one foot door. 

Give me a sign it's safe to come toward you. You look real fine all on your own but I want to be with you. All I need is one sign please... I'm ready.



The Feminines response:
I don't need you to make me a Queen I am a Queen already. I have abundance because any who are with me are blessed. With my very being I pour out like a waterfall. I don't know if I can see you as a King. You're hiding a lot from me. You're not showing your face. How can I trust what I can't see? What you're not telling me the next person will and also show me as well!!!
Why won't you see I don't want pieces of you? No more games!! I want it all and if you know me and love me like you say you do I wouldnt have to give you a sign I am the sign.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn