Aquarius

 Oh man you want to hide me? To deny I exist? How when I am the port you come to during your storms?


I put myself out there to keep the hate at bay. I ignore my intuition to deal with you. Your solar plexus is blocked which makes you obsessive over me.



You don't want me to see that this cycle needs to end. I don't say money doesn't matter because it does and right now it matters more than love. I also don't want you to know this situation scares me. I'm pushing past this fear because I'm healing. I don't want to be patient about this anymore. I want you to be so into me your mark is all over me because that is how I feel about you.

 I feel stronger because of our love. I'm praying about the connection though cuz it stresses me out. When I'm with you the world disappears and I can only find it in your arms. Everyday life is so bland when we aren't cool. You make even a boring days special. I want you to be to be a part of my world in the flesh. I'm so drawn to you. I do wish you more confident. The next time we are together might need a safe word. I do have a confession. I love you and don't want to keep acting like I don't. You are the one I want. There is something that draws to you. I've already changed since we met, but I aim to  keep growing. I am soul hurt by Life, but I want to see you yesterday. I want to be my most balanced. I wonder if we are even compatible, but our passion blinds me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn