Gemini

 Message from your person:

I don't want you to know how much I want you from head to toe. You're so unique and creative.



I'm lying to myself about our connection. I want to make love to you and look you deep in the eyes while I show you my love in the ultimate physical way. I know you had a shitty past, but I'm not your ex's.

My patience has run out love I'm coming for you. When we get together... You make the different comfortable. 

I don't want our connection to ever end. I asked the Divine to stop time until I get to you and when I get to you...

I just want to please you. I've spent so much time making you unhappy now I need to do better.  I sometimes dance with you in my head. I think we will do that alot when we are together. Well, I hope so.

I don't want you looking to others for opinions I hope that you will listen to your own intuition about me. No-one else gets our love.

The signs are everywhere that we will be together, and when we are together you will have to show me your human because to me you are a god or goddess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn