Scorpio

 Kehlani & Kyle~ Playin Wit Me

Hey,

I've been praying about you.



I don't know if we are compatible, because I am not aligned with my higher self.

 I wanted to see you yesterday, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I don't want you to know how much I want you in my corner.


 I've grown up a lot lately and want to play for keeps with you.


 


In order to be right for us I'm working on healing. I've never out right lied, but I did leave a lot out. I feel  like a loser because I didn't have to do anything I've done.

I don't know how to say keep on being you because the you I see you don't realize I am aware is there.

  I know you are a refined person, but I want you to strip down all your barriers.

 Plus I wanna see you strip cuz, have you see you??? You being naughty??? Hella turn on. I should show you more often how much I love you. I'm coming for you. I can't tell you, but I love you so much. All day and night you are with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn