Mars, Pluto, Angel Numbers, Horus, Libra, Gemini, Df & DM, Aquarius

 I can hear Tiana singing 

This old town can slow you down
People taking the easy way
I'm getting closer and closer every day
I'm almost there
People down here think I'm crazy
But I don't care
Trials and tribulations
I've had my share
There ain't nothing gonna stop me now
'Cause I'm almost there
But I know exactly where I'm going
And I'm almost there"

You have been having quarrels with family and friends and you feel you can't move pass those connections. Well, you can be the bigger person. Make up with them! Just be honest with yourself. Just because you care doesn't mean they line up with who you are doesn't mean you can't love from a distance. You might also be having a life balance issue that is causing you  to hyper focus in one area and ignoring others. 


You might even be feeling lackluster about some decision that caused drama before, but any delays internal or external won't last long. This weak moment will help you make it thru this valley of doubt. There is always a silver lining. You have a lot of options.

If you are having relationships issues its two fold your past person got you in a Nelicca mood singing Options "You got my heart and won't let go I ain't gon' let you take control" and you got a new energy that is coming up on you and you your in a Jhene vibe of Bs. It's not that you don't want either of your options but one option is only going take you thru more drama and heartache and set back but that other energy will meet you on even footing and you will level up together pushing each other to be the best version of yourselves.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn