What they want to say

 Dealing with Fire Signs all placements:

Hey will you let go of expectations? I am SO proud of you, but I hate you for growing beyond me. I know everything  I do contradicts with what I say, but have faith you are mine. Take your time accepting this because there is no next for me you are the last stop. 

I want to be your hero and save you this time. I know in the past I took your love for granted and built a Web of lies. I'm watching you closely to see if you have figured out my secrets. I am ready to fight anyone and everyone for your love I hope they know that. 

I haven't let go of my toxic Habits. I just need you to be blind to them I could care less if the world knows I'm evil just not you. I used to care that the world saw the best in me now I realize it doesn't matter if you don't see me on a pedestal.

The rareness of you is like a acoustic guitar  come back please



Angel Numbers: 111, 222

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn