You are walking away...

 Ashanti~ Over

"Can't believe that its over baby, every bruise my heart you gave me. See we tried and we cried and its over babe."

You want freedom, exploration, travel, and change. You need to pay attention to your intuition and inner wisdom as you connect with your angels. Continue on you path as you drive and determination will lead to success and fulfilment. Your progress, achievement, abundance, and success. You are dealing in Universal and Karmic laws of cause and effect.




Its time to look at you chakras from your solar~plexus down to your Root chakra because they  need a hard look at, because they are in charge of your passion and you are not feeling anything at all. Whatever it is you want back is in the past and it needs to say there. If you are lacking direction, your self love is diminished, your questioning where you are in the world. You gotta find that spark. Passion is crucial for co-creation, creativity freedom and choice. 


Spirit Message: I'm selfish~ you don't need anyone else. I swear I'm selfish. I rather have you all alone feeling left behind because nobody else is left. I'm scared. I'm selfish you have the whole world to bear and I didn't care. I'm selfish you need arms to hold you and I laugh at you cuz I'm Shadow~bold. Dipped in white like I'm from the light waiting to trip you up. 


Angel Number: 555, 444, 88

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn