Hornbeam, Sagittarius, Gemini

 So a player is ready to settle down. They know your spiritual and they love it. They know your guard is up. They want to know why you no longer feel comfortable with them.


They feel your hesitant towards them. They want to lead you  to Paradise...Again. I'm being told you are beautiful especially your Spirit. This person feels as though if they tell you how they feel and you turn them down please don't ever speak to them again.

They know that's irrational, but they are insecure that is what is causing this my way or the highway energy. They need you in your head and they feel like you can't out maneuver them if you are overthinking and they will trick you into falling back in love.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn