Dear you

To: them

From you:

Hey, I don't want to demean you, I'm not your enemy, but I am over it. No more do I want "happy ever after" with you. You are part of past that needs to heal. I am trying to get my head right meditating and exercising, getting closer to my higher self. I know i have to focus on my legacy taking better care of myself in all areas of my life. If it is toxic it has to go. I know there are haters in your life and mine, but I don't chose to focus on that. No one can stop what Divine has for me.

Folks are acting like getting to me is as easy as crossing the Serengeti. Just as hard as you have to work they have to double that effort and many will still fall short.  I learned a lot from dealing with you. I want to go to Mexico as far away as i can get from you and your drama. 

When I disappear it's because I am conserving my energy. if I don't see you or anyone we know again tell the maybe next life time. For you at least I wouldn't mind that.  I am trying to have more than  a average existence. 



Angel Numbers:1212


Lucky Number : 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn