from you to them

You to them:


Dude!!! I have no secrets. I'm just tired of waiting around. Love just isn't enough. I'm not perfect but I am trying to be spiritual. I pray about this situation. I'm trying to be objective.  I now know I need to let go of the past and heal. I know you don't want to change. You are happy with how things are going. I am in a battle within trying to heal myself. I don't have the energy to fight you. You had me and lost me and now you want me back, but I can't be your black sheep anymore. When I was with you there was no worries, but I couldn't be my best around you I felt insecure instead. I didn't now how to be happy with you and I don't want to mess up your happiness now. I just wish you wasn't so unique. I can't help but compare and that holds me back. I cant be around someone I want to beat. 

I'm trying to teach myself to dance like no one is watching. I know that my time I change is now and it has to be personal. I can't depend on your changes flowing onto me Maybe next lifetime we will be equal yoked.  I am trying to settle my mind to the fact I lost the chance to be on this path with you because I refused to step up.

It sucks!! I want it but I don't feel equipped. I am not anger I but I am sad I missed what i tought we had. 

Angel Number: 449,126,192,630,4,9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn