i need to get away, i want to fly free

I let go a while ago. I want to be in love/happy. I am struggling to be healed. You see me now as a good option, but no not long ago You saw me as the black sheep, but now you see I am so much more then you envisioned for me. 

I thought i would have no worries. I thought we had healed together. I didn't want to walk away. I thought i had nothing without you. I couldn't see beyond the fact that i wanted you, but now I'm trying to see if one plus one is two. You played a lot of games and I saw your demons and now I got triggers caused by this emotional trauma. I have to fear myself from this foxiness even if it means leaving the country. This is just right for me. I need to move on I feel it in my bones. 



Song message : Get Away- Lenny Kravitz

Angel Number: 555, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn