Nextlifetime???

You to them: 

Dude,

I have no secrets. I just am tired of waiting around. Love just isn't enough. I'm not perfect, but I am trying to be spiritual and pray about this situation. I am trying to be objective in this situation. I know I need to let go of the past and heal.

I know you don't want to change you are happy with how things are going. 

I am in a battle within trying to heal myself I don't have the energy to fight you. You had me and lost me and now you want me back, but I can't be your black sheep anymore. 

When I was with you there was so many worries, but I couldn't be my best around you. I felt insecure instead. Let's not lie I was insecure, and our connection made it worse. I didn't know how to be happy with you and I don't want to mess up now. I just wish you wasn't so unique. I have a habit of comparing and that holds me back. I can't be around someone I want to beat.

I 'm trying to teach myself to dance like no one is watching. I know that my time to change is now and it has to be my personal choice. I can't depend on your changes to flow to me. 

Maybe next lifetime we will be equally yoked. I just am focusing on accepting I'm not meant to be on your path. It sucks I know I want it but I am definitely not equipped. 

I'm not angry but I am sad. I miss what I thought we had. 



Angel Numbers; 711,449,126,192,630

Lucky numbers: 4,9




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn