Goodbye


I let go a while ago. I want to be in love and happy. Right now, I am struggling to be in love with myself. I want to heal and that doesn't include being connected to you in any way. I get it you see me as a good option now, but what about when you were treating me like the black sheep? I know you now see my worth and now I'm a good option for you. I thought I had no worries with you. I thought we had healed together. I didn't want to walk away.  I thought I had nothing without you. I couldn't see beyond the fact that I wanted you. 

Right now, I am trying to see if one plus one is two because lately it keeps adding up to negative 99. 

You played so many games now I see your demons and I got trauma and triggers. I have to free myself from this toxicness. Even if that means leaving the country. This is just right for me; I need to move on I feel it in my bones. 

I'm working on my intuition, empathy, and heart chakra. I am also protecting me now even from you. 

I'm tired of being insecure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn