Can We Talk??



From your person ( friend/lover/ex),


I stopped drinking. 

I wanted to dream with you and then make them a reality. I love your f'ing vibe. Your love soothed my mind it was so easy to be with you. You are my butterfly. I want forever!!! I was fighting this connection,but the harder I fight the more I love you. I just need a opportunity to to tell you how I feel. I need you to hold me down. No one will be able to seperate us if you accept me back. 

I just want to climb thru your windows and take you away from the pain you have suffered. My goal is to marry you. Im taking my time because I want to get it right. I see you growing and I love it. You are no longer suffering from depression.  I love seeing that smile of yours full of wonder and light. 

Would you please come back??? 

I know I need to learn how to survive without you, but Imma say it now....I don't want to... ever. I spend all day and night thinking of you dreaming of you. Wishing all my hopes and desires for us come true. I will fight for your love. Do you know that? I've given up my toxic habits and I've so many things to make up to you. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn