To you from them :A


 I thought you was meant to be mine, but I am no longer sure. If there was a moment where I was going to give you my heart that urge is gone. I want us to fix this. Can we go to therapy to fix this? I lie, cheat, and steal, but the few moments I saw clearly was because of you. I fear I will never hold you again. I know I’ll have to stop calling you mine. I have to find my own light. I can’t expect you to always be there for me. I don’t know how to do better. You don’t love me anymore do you? You no longer look at me and see a hero. I just want to make you laugh. I want you to desire to be in my arms. I have no idea how to change this dynamic. Even coming to you and asking how do we fix this ? It scares me because you have every right to laugh at me, yell at me, cuss me out… I can’t handle any of that. I have no more confidence. I broke my own heart. I know your my other half and that is what hurts the most. I hated being separated. I hate missing you. I wish I could go back in time. I wouldn’t wear a mask. I’d be the real me the WHOLE time. I would have gave you all my time. I would have bathed in your love. You was my Sun a whole ass Star and I squandered our connection. I can’t even be frustrated because I brought this on myself. You have pulled back so much you don’t even talk to me. I fear missing out on more of your life. I’m experiencing severe depression because of this connection or lack there of. I am Very proud of your growth though. On the other hand I hate you for growing away from me. I never thought you would leave me alone, but I have bad intentions and missed used your gifts that only a god/goddess would have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn