To you from them: B

 


My God your impressive! You got me sitting here fingers crossed. I can’t anticipate what you will do next. So I am moving slowly trying to not broadcast my moves. Your brain sees 7steps ahead and it’s hard to out maneuver you. 

I used to enjoy bullying you.  Ok I still want to bully you.

Having someone as powerful as you blinded an binder to me is awesome. I wish you would come back though no one has had my back like you. 

I know you accepted my brokenness. You made me feel invincible. Did I ever do that for you? Is that why you put up with me cuz I made you feel strong somehow? Or was it because you just so kind. You need a King/Queen/Jester in your life come back and let no one separate us. We can run away together. I will marry you to keep you tethered to me. Don’t think about it just come back. 

You will lose your light and I will tear your world up. I need you to focus on how good I make you feel not how sad plus forget the curses that you have endured dealing with me. 

I’ll give you the silent treatment if that means you will come back to me. If I have to I’ll even take meds but soon as you say I do I’m going back to my old ways. 

Stop clearing out your crown chakra! Stop using your intuition please! 

I’m like a drug addict I need a hit of your energy. I’m in another relationship and I’m getting cheated on and I feel vulnerable.

You have never been hurt like this. Even if what I did was worse it didn’t hurt you like I’m hurting now. You keep saying your healing from me but I didn’t hurt you that bad. When I see you you are going to want me. 

You know I’m broken why are you hurting me? 

How did you keep a light heart even though I repeatedly sent you to the darkness? Your now my unspoken dream of revenge and love and I can’t separate the two. I won’t leave you alone even though I don’t see happiness with you. I just can’t seem to stop myself. 


angelnumbers-1551,555,449,126,4,1,1414

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn