MIIINNNEEEE

 


Not gonna lie, I want dat ass. Only problem is i gotta go cuz im hindering you. I don't see my growth so it must no be there. I feel so numb, why am I so scared to be emotionally honest with you? I love you. It's not hard to say and I do mean it...

I asked God for you, but I don't trust that it is you. I know we would work well together. Why can't you come to me ? I'm scared. I'm so damaged. You still scare me , but not as much. I can't think I'm scared of what will come to mind.

I'm just going to let the Universe make this happen, but the longer I wait the more it feels like you won't wait for me. I want to be fruitful with you. I don't want to hide I  just want to say I love you. Why can't I say it? I want to see you everyday for the rest of my life. Are you ready to level up with me? I want ti give you what no~one would. I want the world to now you are mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn