Song Message 4

 


All the way Live~ Coolio:
 

What you see is what you get And what you got is a whole lotta sweat Blood and tears, so have no fear 'Cause they ain't seen moves like these in years I can shake it bake it, show the fake But never perpetrate or player hate, My name ain't Brat but I'm funkdafied My name ain't Lou but I can walk the sky So put it over here homie low An' go for broke And watch the smoke but don't choke Put your head to the sky, if you wanna ride and keep you eye on the flies 'cause it's live


Mr Wrong~ Mary j Blige and Drake: Don't it seem like, like I'm always there when it matters
But missing most of the other time, a terrible pattern
The rewards I see from working made me an addict
There's way more people that want it than people that have it
I don't get it, I would hate to think I tricked 'em
They fall victim to my system, guess I sure know how to pick 'em
And I'm always her regret, yeah, I'm always her regret
And I always make it harder on whoever's coming next
It goes up and down, it's just up and down
She's crying now but she'll laugh again
Cause we on the rise and she here with us
In expensive shit, just keeps happening
She loves it, she stares at me like who does this
And we hold hands while I pray that she's not the type to hold grudges, I'm wrong

They Don't Care About Us~ Micheal Jackson: Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible 'cause you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwin' me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But it Roosevelt was livin', he wouldn't let this be, no, no

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn