Song message 5

 


The man in the Mirror~ Micheal Jackson: 
I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love It's time that I realize That there are some with no home Not a nickel to loan Could it be really me pretending that they're not alone?

Somebody's Watching Me~Micheal jackson and Rockwell :Who's watching?

Tell me, who's watching?
Who's watching me?
I'm just an average man with an average life
I work from nine to five, hey, hell, I pay the price
All I want is to be left alone in my average home
But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone and?
I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy (oh, oh)
I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell me is it just a dream?

Demons Surround Me~ Bizzy Bone: Talk to the walkin' dead, crossroads, call on the Rev., lost souls

And I'm off in a coffin' tossin' my memoirs, oh no
In the closet, come open the door, what do you see?
A funeral
Usually closest to kosher 'til I see some loved ones, don't go
Get it crucial, pick up the psychic line
Future to before time in the sinister mind of spiritual wicked
Intertwined with weak souls, come kick it
Written, rewind, get it, look out, hit it, rise
Dig it, wig out, feel it, ride
Mimic, die
Nigga, fly
Boom bye-bye
My kind in time, 7th Sign, 7th Sign (7th Sign)
Time after time get mine, gon' get mine
Pick up the phone line, pick up the phone line
Ready for truth on the loose?
Got a dime or two and I'm liable to tell you, only if you know, wooo
He flew right bye you, true
Demons follow and resume from the womb in the tomb
I fool you, boom, boom, boom
B-b-b-boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn