I don't care if you don't want me, I want to possess you it doesn't feel right without our connection


 song message:

Tired of Being Alone~ Al Green

I'm so tired of being alone

I'm so tired of on-my-own
Won't you help me girl
Soon as you can
I guess you know that I, uh, I love you so
Even though you don't want me no more
Hey hey hey hey, I'm cryin' tears
All through the years
I'll tell ya like it is
Honey, love me if you will
Yeah baby
Tired of being alone here by myself, now
I tell ya, I'm tired baby
I'm tired of being all wrapped up late at night
In my dreams, nobody but you, baby
Sometimes I wonder
If you love me like you say you do
You see baby, I been thinkin' about it, yeah
I been, I been wantin' to get next to you baby
Ya see, sometimes I hold my arms, I say mmmm hmmm hmmm
Yeah baby
Meeting you has proven to me
To be my greatest dream, yeah
Message:
You might be in a situation where you are connected to someone or someones who a karmic to you and they have a karmic as well and they both are sending ill will your way or even doing dark magic against you. This person or people is angry that you are making a effort to heal from them and from what ever made it easy for them to play you. 
You feel like you was bamboozled by their behavior you really believed they was helping you , being there for you , engaging with you because they cared. They helped you laugh when you wanted to cry except when it was them making you cry. You went and changed how you see yourself and in turn begin to see the world differently and part of that meant leaving this connection or connections behind.  This person or people are not going to let you go. They want to keep you close or they are short. 
They are not dealing with their issues at all they are choosing to hang with their demons instead of fighting them.  They are fighting growing up and accepting the responsibilities as well as consequences for their actions. They are not kind. Right now they are far away from you angry because you understand them better than they understand themselves and they can't keep their soul contract with you anymore. 
You haven't paused sense you walked away, but they still are coming towards you they desire to claim you as theirs.  They desire to continue having you in their life. You make them feel. They want to see you and for you to see them the way you did before you opened your eyes even more. It doesn't matter they have decided they are coming toward you because they don't know what else to do. They don't want you, but they will be damned if anyone else gets to experience your love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn