spirit message


 So,

check this out
I got two singers in my head and it's like they are vying for the mike to give a message.
Adele: ...someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you
Drake: ...you used to call me on my cell phone
Now I hear Joe... let's make a love scene... for an audience of two...
So first off, it's too early for ya'll to be in your feelings its 3:30 my time but a message is a message lol...
Anyway,
Some feminine energy (not sex specific) is sending her dear john letter to the sky. They don't know how to say goodbye but she knows it's time to separate. So, they could be sending a text or email maybe evening actually writing it but by the time whomever they are writing gets the message they intend to be gone. Sadly, the person they are walking away from is on their way towards them: they had some plans to ... well, you saw what joe said.
Anyways i don't know why you are leaving but I know your person is coming I guess the question is will you wait cuz this person is trying to at the very least talk and at the most...make a love scene not necessarily a video but more along the lines of putting IT down so you will fall in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn