spirit message

 I hear Pharell in my head...Beautiful I just want you to know you're my favorite girl..

Someone wants you to know they are jealous of you (regardless of energy). Your Spirit is so bright few appreciate it without slightly hating and this person knows that and they feel bad for you but also happy when you fade due to depression.

Your light shines on their perceived weaknesses and while they want to cling to you they also want to bury you.
As you turn over a new leaf do not let folks take you out of your rhythm. Go ahead and walk away from people and this person especially who want you to dim your light.
Its not your responsibility to make others feel ok just because you are happy with yourself nor is it your job to actively teach them. Part of the journey is looking for what works for YOU to be happy not what is the next person doing.
Spirit is giving you your flowers in the 5d and 3d. Spirit and your ancestors are so proud of you. You have walked away from 3rd party situations and situations that folks had you in that makes you miserable, or hate you striving to heal.
You are learning to smile and to cry instead of holding back. You are changing your perspective on life. Good for you.
That song was about a man saying i have girls, but your my fave and I dont want you to walk away.... Rebuke that energy male female or non binary you shouldn't be one of many unless you choose to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn