When I think of anything I connect it to you

 When I picture…


when I picture  the future I’m not working towards a better tomorrow I’m enjoying a quiet moment with you. Softly discussing our days and laughing at I wish you was there moments. 


When I picture the future I see joy in work for us both because there is joy at home. I see support of dreams and encouragement to explore aspiration. 


When I picture the future I see hugs after arguments because at the end of the day it  isn’t me against you but we against it all. 

 

When I picture the future I see hope realized those times that past me had no words to describe of love and support and legacy. 


I don’t imagine we won’t be discussing how we can make a impact, but that won’t be the only reason why we call ourselves a match. 


Helping others is our calling, but enjoying love with no pressure  in all areas of life is what we really want to do so when I imagine the future it’s always in the living room on a couch at the end of the day wrapped up in the arms of my Bebe.


#ivy #Libra #Scorpio #reedtheinquisitor #Sagittarius #Capricorn #eldertheseeker #yearofthegoat #8thhouse #alderthetrailblazer #Pisces #aries#Leo #Anubis #willow #Pisces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn