A letter from someone to you.


 Dear you,

I’m gonna get back to you. I’ve loved you my whole life. Now I hate you. I’m gonna hurt you. I want to strip everything from you. Why can’t I trap you? The games I play should not be obvious to you. You was supposed to stay asleep to what was happening. You taunt me thru every source of entertainment I try to utilize. All of them justifying retribution that should be yours not mine. 

I am due Justice!!! Someone owes ME!  I demand my due! I am a Royal! I have made my mark and I will be recognized. I don’t need to be reflective. I am who I was meant to be. I don’t do politically correct!

I hate feeling like I lost out on you. I’m low key proud you figured me out, but I resent it too because that means your not in my grasp. 

I thought I had all the obstacles out maneuvered, but your so smart you threw up new ones. 

If we was in another place I’d come back to you and be different. I’d give you that soft rough love you desire. I’m just scarred to trust my heart to you.

You’re my nightmare because I never can get it right. When we was good I was lucky in everything, but when we are bad it’s horrible. You take all the best parts of me. I act like I’m fine only the people who really know me know it’s deeper than it looks. 

Maybe we can sit together and smoke and we can talk and get part all this. If we talk maybe I’ll feel safe enough to confess to you. 

I want to tell you no one compares to you. I didn’t understand what I had. You always seemed to know when I was up to stuff.  I can’t make moves like that and deal with you. I do what I have to for me. Why should I apologize to you about shit? YOU said you would always have my back so start acting like it. I’m so upset with you. I wanted to take you on adventures, have deep convos cuz you make life bearable. 

However I manage it your about to feel the pressure of the desire I still have for you. I want a chance to make it all up to you. I’m heading your way and your not prepared. I’m bout to convince you that it’s more than island vibes it’s because it’s bout time someone turned your world around. 

I’m going to make love to you in the rain. I may not of had a example of real love, but I think I got what it takes to love you right. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn