A letter from someone to you


 Dear you,

I don’t have a deity, but if I could claim I believe in one it would be you. I know I missed my last chance but the time didn’t seem right. I’ve been selling myself to have the things I need. I am ashamed of how you will judge what I have done. 

I haven’t had faith in myself like you seem to have. I don’t understand you keep standing back up after all the set backs. 

I know I e betrayed you to much for you to trust me. I’ve taken so long to set it all right. You are heading somewhere I don’t think I can follow, but I want to try. Your so free in being yourself. You found the sunshine in yourself. You are so far from who you used to be. You’re not even in the ball park of your old self. 

You made me feel whole, but I didn’t understand that so I ran from you. You are a miracle and because my crown chakra was blocked. I couldn’t understand what I was missing. 

If you will just suspend your disbelief and let me prove my agenda is everything and that I deserve a chance…well another chance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn