A letter from someone you know


 Dear you, 

Please don’t cry. I won’t leave again. Once I come home it will be the last time. You’re my Queen/King.

Once upon a time we were lose and I miss that. You was so put together always knowing when I lied. You was my Temptation Song, cuz I have my sunshine no matter the day.

I know I don’t deserve you, but I will fight for you because I see you as a victim of me and the world.

I took your love for granted. Now I feel your so far away. You set the bar and no one compares.

 Now there is a hole in my heart, my soul, my life. I’m so damaged I cry about us. I doubt I’ll see you again if I can help it.

You helped ease my pain. I experienced such bliss with you. I have a plan on how to see you some how. I will talk you into seeing me. You’re Mine!! I know you still love me so how is it you still haven’t reached out yet? 

You don’t want me anymore and it shows. Just when my friends and families true colors are showing. I wish I had showed you I do know how to love you. I played a lot of games I was caught up in not just my web of lies but others as well. 

I wish I had taken more chances to know you better. Right now I’m watching you online. I see you’re doing tarot and you are learning to much so I can plan around your nosey self. I just need this to stop. All I do is think about you. 

I don’t think I can give you what you need since I can’t even do it for myself.

Fuck just come back please your extra ordinary. I miss your voice. I miss you. I’m tired of this separation. I might have to play the game to get back to you. I’ll pull up on anyone who wants you bet on that. I want you and I will fight for you. 


Especially * Scorpio 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn