I’m no good for you but I’m coming anyway

 I want to drink and smoke and pick your brain. I need to know if you know we are meant to be as well? I stop letting you be the catalyst in my life and my spirit seemed to die. I have been acting childish like I didn’t know better. I resented how close you was to me, or that you knew me so well that I couldn’t get away with stuff.  I want you to look at me like Royalty. 

I’m gonna take you in a date your eyes are going to be so big. I’m going to have you gasping with surprise cuz I got it like that. I feel like Ive always know when you start crying. I hope you are crying now cuz you hurt me walking bout I can’t come home when I want to.  

I will fight you and who ever you are dating.  I even hate the rain now it makes me think of you waiting on me getting sadder and sadder which makes me madder like I have to keep my word when I say I am on my way. 

When you finally accept you are mine I will be picking out your clothes. If I’m going to give you my heart you have to toe the line and jump when I say or I won’t believe it’s real. I’ve been hurt way to much to trust you. You want my love this is how you get it. Shut up and be here for me. I need you to be brave because I know I a, a o step but I’m not as bad with you although I wonder if I can finally succeed in breaking you if I just have to live with you to really stamp myself in your soul so you stop trying to get away your mine. 

I can’t fight my demons but I can fight you and I will for the rest of our lives because that’s what love is to me so are you ready??


Especially * Capricorn,leo,Aquarius,Virgo,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn