Someone has a message for you

 Hey,

I be thinking about you all the time. I want to smoke and drink with you and pick your brain. I want to spend all my extra time with you. As far as I’m concerned there isn’t enough time in the day to spend with you. 

Lately we ain’t talking. You normally would have reached out by now. You aren’t the same. Is this my fault? I used to take joy I. Your pain to me that meant you loved me. I pushed you even though I know you was telling the truth. Forced you to second guess your every move because you wasn’t respecting my say so enough. I made you think I was changing or that I was accepting I was who you wanted to be with. I play ignorant and like I didn’t believe but I knew how much you loved me. I didn’t care. I didn’t believe it then, but I know it now. I can’t mess with you while you got rules and boundaries. I will let you get broken to prove to you I’m better then you. 

I depend on you. You get what I need. I don’t even have to tell you. It’s just your mouth you don’t know how to shut up and let me be great. 

I’m thinking about getting you some gifts maybe that will bring you back. I can’t see you in my future anymore and it hurts so bad. I don’t bring out the best of you and now I regret that. You look happier without me. I want to hide you away in a cabin by a lake and keep everyone away from you.

If you open up to me again I ain’t leaving.  I want to make memories with you again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn