From them to you



 I use to see forever with you and then I finally saw you so now I have to wipe the dreams out of my eye. I wasn’t protecting my energy, my self, my home I was letting worries of you effect all areas of my life. I had no peace because you was so loud in my head I couldn’t think. 

I had to sit back and see why I let you bring any types of Karma good or bad. I had such cheerful energy around me and you came in to ruin my destiny trying to stop God and the Universe from blessing me. At least I know that I can sit back and chill because it was always promised to me. 

Return to sender any negative thoughts that maybe dragging me down.

I have poured out so much hoping to get more in return and not having faith that any type of refilling will occur. You are so strong and I don’t feel I am able to stay grounded in your energy and that causes me worry. 

You say you are balancing but I see you changing. Your balance has turned you into a warrior and made you into someone others see you as elevated and try to come for and I don’t want to be apart of that drama. My days of fighting are long over and I don’t want to engage in connections that promote toxicity. 

I get you may want to come back together, but it’s no longer a guarantee that it will happen. Alignment is not being worked on both sides of this equation. Until things are balanced even a beginning can’t occur. Your being separated by the universe so you can work on healing as individuals. 

If it’s meant to be it will be but you have to keep doing the work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn