I don't want to close my eyes...

Someone misses you. They recount your memories like someone going thru their comic book collection. 

I keep hearing that song by Areosmith and it's just the beginning of the chorus." I don't want to close my eyes I don't want to fall asleep cuz I miss you babe and I don't want to miss a thang..." 

Abundance of love is all this person dreams of when it comes to you, but they feel they have nothing worthwhile to offer. Inspire of their lack this person is willing to bust their butt to bring you happiness. 

This person has watched your growth as you have triumphed over situations that would have caused others to go down a dark path. 

You took a leap of faith on yourself and your glowing so beautifully and they can't help but admire you in all ways. 

To know that they can lift you from where you are and set you among the stars is not just a wish, but a reality they are manifesting. They want to upend your world in a good way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn