it's pure emotion

I felt so safe in your arms and now I'm scared of you. I stepped as far away as I could and not get hurt and so you came for those close to me. 
This emotional storm you insist on keeping us in it keeps us stagnant. I can't come back to this and I sure as hell won't stay where I am either. You are all emotion or all logic and neither makes sense for us. -Divine feminine 

This waterfall of love is drying up as more and more logs of deciet, abuse, and neglect pile up. 

Losing their Divine position over 3d negativity seems silly and yet they are willing to toss it to satisfy their own twisted morality. 

Choices are meant to be made by all parties and not everyone will be happy but the end will go finally come.

Intentions will finally be made clear and  if no choices are made Divine will place the cards in a way for a domino effect to occur where the choices are taken out of your hand. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn