love don't live here anymore

I'm to fine too be alone the masculine screams as they tear your relationship to sunder in this Metro grade cycle. This person was having a awakening and they rushed in before they was completely healed. 

You was supposed to just sit back and watch their choices, but they decided to bring you back into their purview instead of leaving the connection dead while they finished working on themselves . 

Whatever they have been speaking has come into existence and I think it wasnt the things they said with their heart,  but the universe heard never the less. 

The blessings they were seeking are being withheld until that solar plexus chakra gets aligned. No more will their gifts work until their hearts are soothed with the balm of contrition and self forgiveness.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn