letter from your person


You was created to be something great like the Powerpuff girls. You are so creative, but you focus on creating moments you forget to enjoy them. At least you have finally started letting your guard down and you have learned to work with your shadow instead of ignoring it or avoiding it. 

I see you though and I wonder how well is it really going for you? Are you as balanced as you appear. I like what I see from a distance but, is it a facade? 

I am scared to allow my heart to sing love songs about you. I don't want you to shatter me. 

I want to tell you how wonderful you are that the stars are so jealous of you God sent them to adorn your lashes and hair, but the words get flipped and I tell you little to nothing sweet and nice. Give me the chance and I will show you all the that is sweet in my heart. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn