Letter from your person


Your light intrigues my shadow side. You make me feel powerful and "connected" even though we are just being us. 
I am no longer conflicted about you and I. I know what I have to do for you.
All I can do is walk away. 
The fighting is done. 
I quit. 
I see you on this self love journey and I know I can't join you. 
My boundaries are bad and I always fail to acknowledge yours. 
I hide the parts of me that you want to see in favor of the parts of me that drive you further away.
It's like there is a war going on within me and at this moment I don't know who is winning. 

I even taking from work; so I'm just messing up every where. I went back to a ex or two.
 I just want to be numb and not feel anything because I can't feel you. 

I'm tired of using people to have what I need. I don't want to be addicted to things in my life or even people. Especially people who hated on you for just loving me. 

Right now if I have to be alone so be it. 

Ok,  I'm lying I don't want to be alone I want to be with you, but I know for right now I can't. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn