I miss you but I think I've messed up to much

We don't talk we dont even kiss. I miss kissing you, your lips are so soft.  I tried to stop thinking about you because you scared me. I also figured leave you before you saw the real me and left.
I made such a mistake walking away. I realize I can't do this life thing without you. 
Your body is a wonderland. You thighs are thick, you have a great sense of humor, your smart as fuck and still have a dirty mouth, your heart puts the best parts of you to shame it's so beautiful 😍😊.
I didn't confess my love for you because of fear of you leaving me. 
Oh my God that day you cried and screamed at me still haunts me. That day I tried to love on you and you pulled away like I disgusted you makes me shrudder. How could I treat you so bad my touch makes you shy away? You used to cling to me finding every reason in the world to touch me. 
I hear you have some spiritual gifts that let you know when I'm heading your way. So I'm stumped on how to get to you now. 
I don't want anyone to take you from me including me. 
We needed this separation in order for me to realize I'm a grade A+ fucking idiot.  Probably the only A+ I'll receive in life.
I'm coming back towards you I'm just scared you might turn me away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn