I'm down on bended knees


Have you talked to your friends? Have you told them how you feel about me? I only ask cuz your not talking to me. You always come back and talk to me. Even when I was running from you you would still reach out. 

I don't want anyone to get in-between what we had. You are all up in your spiritual bag and you know my next moves before I even take the step. 

I just want you to stop crying. I can feel it every  time you cry and it's breaking my heart. I won't leave again if you let me come home. I'm coming to you on my knees but I'm running on them because this love I'm feeling is overwhelming me. It's got me feeling like I'm bursting. 

I don't know what to say to you. I didn't do you right. Like J. Holiday I'm suffocating because you are away from me and I'm going out of my mind. I tried to marry a side piece and now I'm losing in every aspect.
I was betrayed in this connection so now I'm scared to trust and I hear you hate me so what's the point? 

I just want to see you so my days are sunny again. It's too late though isn't it? No no no it's not to late. We are meant to be. So I'm going to fix this and you are going to let me. 

I got a confession the cops are on me and I might be getting booked again. I hope you you will be there for me when I get out. 

I'm just so torn up about always lying to you about being in if you left. 

I'm not ok 
Come back 😭😭😭😭😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn