18+ from Her



I crave your touch. 
My ideal day is you touching me intimately all day even in front of other people some of them know and like to watch others are oblivious and it adds to the vibe.  
Pull my dress up and give me a couple of strokee in the hallway ok, 
bend me over the couch yes please,
 shower sex yes, 
kitchen sex while cooking yes, 
hands in my pants with every hug 
and every kiss is almost a session yes yes yes!!!! 
Walk up to me pull a titty out and start sucking, 
don't let me sit on your lap unless it's skin to skin ..... 
You have no idea how soaked id be if I never knew at what moment you was gonna take me or just tease me for a little while and that was my every day life....ummm yes please 🥺 I'll be such a good girl.
 You can bind me, spank me, choke me just let me be yours all day everyday. 

I want us to be sensual together I want people to see us and get aroused.
 I want them to crave what we have so much that they grab their partner and start touching  and  kissing to prove their just as intensely in touch with each other as we are.  I wanna start a love movement based off how much we love and want each other. 

Right now today I'd settle for a massage that ends with you stroking me from the back while you stroke my back...
 I have a very you centered imagination. 
Anywhere you want to place your hands, mouth , or genitals I want that too.
 Devour me please. 
I ache to feel you again. 

Will you tell me all of your fantasies so I can fulfill them? 
Mutual masturbation, oral, anal, toys, clamps, ropes...name it of it can be done between the two of us I'm game( 3sums are a nono).

Would you just walk thru the door already. I want kisses, I want to feel you pressed against me. I want you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn