18+ from Him


I love watching you masturbate. 
I love when you touch yourself and you say my name.
 Shit is so fucking hot it makes me hard as fuck. 
I am charging towards you. 
I gotta get my hands on you I need to make you mine again.
 I know I should be spewing love talk, but this is all lust I need to make you curl around my dick as I stroke deep in you.
 I want to fuck your mouth and then I wanna make you cum in as many ways as possible. Do you orgasm from nipple play? 
Well we are about to find out. 
Next time I see you just start taking your clothes off I'll get the message. 

Ugh I got burnt. 
I didn't know. 
I wouldn't have brought it to you if....
I'm not right.
 I'm really fucked up right now. 
If anything I'm gonna corrupt you along with burn you. 
I'm so fucking rude.
 You deserve better from me but I can't seem to give you that. 
All I give you is tears and stress, loneliness,anger and dick.
 I'm heartless so I don't feel bad,  but I know I should because you fill me like no one ever has. 

I feel my cleanest , calmest, most myself when you are creaming my dick and your gasping my name swinging at the air trying to find purchase on something because I just knocked your precious mental scales for a loop.
 I make you stutter, I make you whimper, I make you beg, I make you  behave different for the privilege of feeling me and I fucking love that. 
As well put together as you are I discombobulate you and not many people can do that and to know it's me thats got you stupid dumb over chemical reactions tells me there has to be a God. 
I got some sexual secrets that I wanna share. 
I'm gonna tear your ass up and your gonna say thank you Daddy. 
I'm going to make you come so much you fucking cry and then your gonna thank me while you kiss this dick. 
You love me?
I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn