I got triggers

You make me feel average. I feel so useless around you. For anyone else I can step to the plate. For you I choke every time and I want to come thur for you. I want to show you that we can make what is old new again. I have lost the love of my life. I just want to talk to you and tell you how much you mean to me. I don't want to lose that connection. I know I bring you a lot of darkness to your life and you have been holding out for a miracle. You haven't saved because you don't have faith this will occur. I am saving because I know this cant end this way. I am aware no matter how much you mean to me I have to show you not just tell you. I am not very good at leading, but I will follow your lead becuase you have found happiness in the midst of your valleys and canyons. I could study for a lifetime and I still wouldn't fathom all there is to know about you. I admit I didn't always have faith in you and your morals. I judged you based off my own promiscuous behavior. I know that is my trigger and I will work on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn