I want...

You need loving pretty young thing. I'm watching your every move online. When we are together our souls just vibe. I want you to take everything off next time I see you. I want to give you bliss. I love that your shorter than me. 
Everyone is going to hate when they see us together. We are going to be partners not enemies. I don't have to worry about you doing me wrong. 
I can't stop your tears right now. I am in the middle of things I don't want you apart of. I understand how precious you are so I have to protect you. 
You are my best friend, true love, adventure partner, sweetheart, partner in crime. I will love you forever. You are more than I could ever need. 
I am getting better for me to be right when it's time for us.
Has anyone ever told you that you are the embodiment of a god/goddess ? 
I love that you rub my back when it hurts. I love that you actually want to grow old with me. No one saw past their present circumstances. You saw our future and it was always bright. 
I wish I had done that for you as well. You made me feel so lucky and warm within. 
I want to show you my love in every way. I'm not meant to push you to face your dark side I want you to thrive in the light. I want to be what you need and not just who you desire. I couldn't imagine my match so when I looked up and saw it was you. I was startled, but so happy. I'm way too nervous to be alone with you right now. I need to get more centered. 
I think your playing hot and cold with me. I feel you pulling away from me. I know that means you are growing but you're not supposed to grow away from me.
This pain is choking me. I know I don't deserve this. I keep lying. How do you keep loving me. I want a baby with you. I want to seal our love in a melding of us. 
When it rains I wish I was wrapped in your arms , wrapped up in your scent, touching your skin...

You are everything to me. I don't feel like you are real though. I want to buy you flowers. Everyday just because you should hold something as beautiful as I get to when I am blessed to hold you. 

I had to release some toxic situations to come to you burden free but I'm on my way. You are the dream I didn't  realize I was dreaming made real. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn