I'm not scared anymore...

I'm not scared anymore. I am heading your way and I'm walking upright instead of sneaking.  I don't want to fight you anymore. 
I have been putting in work, but I allowed my lust to interfere with my heart. I turned you into this warrior and I am in awe, but I am also ashamed because you shouldn't have to be so hard. I used to let anything and everything get in between us. 
You are of a royal priesthood. You deserve to be with only another royal. I am taking this time to learn myself. I kept losing myself in my connections and I held on tight to my facade. I don't want to do that anymore. I won't lose myself to you or anyone else again. 

My family influenced me heavily in my interactions with you. I played games with you when I should have taken you seriously. I thought with you I would lose out on growing. I thought others would lead me to my ambitions I didn't know you could teach me to reach them on my own. 

I didn't know to look deeper I thought what you showed me was all there was to you. I thought you said everything you thought. I did not get that you held so much in. You protected yourself to stay whole when everything in your path was determined to tear you to pieces. 

You are so happy right now. I kinda don't want to intrude so I'm stuck in this indecisive energy. I can't eat or sleep I miss you so much. I want to hold you down and I need you to lead me. I have so much to learn. I need to utilize my power in a more balanced way more velvet less iron.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn